background

Monday, August 23, 2010

Amelia August 2010


So lately Amelia has been asking for a little brother and she wants to name him Rumpelstiltskin. What? Why? It is just one of the thousands of things I hope I will remember but know that I won't because I can hardly remember yesterday. I am hoping this blog can help me to capture more of those little things that make spending all day with a one and three year old worth it. Those tiny moments when I am glad I am the one at home all day because otherwise I would have missed it.

Amelia continues to say she wants to be a Dr. The other day we were in line somewhere and an older man gave her several quarters. She said "Oh thank you. I will take this home and put it in my piggy bank. I am saving money to pay for college so I can be a Dr."
Yes, she is three, but almost four as she likes to tell people lately.
She wants her chocolate milk in the morning like I want my coffee
She loves to eat macaroni and pizza
No vegetables
She loves to read books, play dress up, play with baby dolls, all very girly-girl
Her favorite color is pink and she loves Pinkalicious

No comments:

Post a Comment